Studio apartment in Kathmandu
This studio apartment with private balcony and private entrance is located in Nayabazar (Near Thamel) of Kathmandu. The apartment has got double-bed, 1 private bath (solar-heated shower and toilet), 1 clothes closet, 1 fully furnished kitchenette with sink, small refrigerator, cabinet space, and 1-burner stove. Perfect for single person. 300 USD per month plus utilities. High-speed internet additional charge. The balcony has got couch and garden. There is good collection of books to keep you busy. We have solar backup lights during the power cut. Kathmandu has bad power shortage and power supply could be cut down for up to 1o hrs a day during the dry season. WIFI wroks when there is power.
The apartment is centerally located in Kathmandu near from tourist center of Thamel. It is just 5mints walk north from Thamel. Bank, grocerry stores, public transport are all in easy access. It is in the safe and comparatively quite neighbourhood. The studio apartment is in the top of 3 storied building with plenty of lights and fresh air. It is about 3 km from Swyambhunath (UNESCO site), 2.5 km from Kathmandu Durbar square (UNESCO site), 7 km from the airport and 2 km from the intercity bus terminal.
- Close proximity to your corporate or research assignment
- Location near public transportation, shopping and tourist hub (5 mints walking away from Thamel)
- Furnished rooms and apartments - just bring a suitcase!
- Balcony with garden
- Quiet atmosphere - perfect for professionals and interns
- WIFI Internet
- Temporary housing for visiting families of all sizes
- Available also as self catering vaccation rentals ( holiday lettings )
View Kopila's Homestay & apartments, Kathmandu in a larger map